Tuesday 12 June 2012

Hello Tuesday.

Well.. it's Tuesday.. 
I haven't been blogging over the weekend was busy making work projects for myself and trying to sing.
Yesterday I will talk about.. dreaded Monday.. the day everyone loves to hate! 
Jamie and I decided to switch bank accounts.. ok, seems simple enough right? Open an account.. transfer all your money over, call up the people who have automatic withdraws and tell them the new info and carry on as usual.. *insert crickets chirping*  NOT!
Let me tell you what.. there are people that have absolutely NO business in customer service and they certainly do not make me feel confident that they should be anywhere near my mortgage, my car payment or any of my insurances life, home or otherwise.. These people are morons!
My final conversation of the day yesterday ended somewhat like this (as most did before it) 
Me: well Karen, how about since I already gave you all my information including the colour of my first pets last crap in my yard you still don't seem to want to take my word that I am who I say I am. So how about this? When my payment does not go through on Thursday you will end up calling me next Tuesday. at that point maybe we could then revisit the idea of you updating my banking information into your little computer on in your cubicle as then and only then may I actually be myself and not some random stranger who wants to pay my bills for me. Have a nice dayyyy" *click*
 This kind of thing annoys me. It takes one void cheque to set up all these money transfers in the first place and 14 pages of documents in triplicate signed in blood to change them.

Then I decided to "help" my husband understand that the way that the deck we are building's plans were set out were wrong.. they wouldn't work and have the effect that I desired as an end result.. well hello world war 14. 5 Hours later I decided someone else was going to help him with this deck .. and not me.. sooo I enlisted the help of yes, that's right my ex husband.. cause of all people he would be the logical choice. They both annoyed the shit out of me they may as well annoy the shit out of each other for awhile. You don't wanna play nice with me , this is what you will get! I hope they have a real fun time doing that.. I'll take pictures.

So I'm obsessed with Hells kitchen and Masterchef these days.. One cooking show that makes me think how did these people get this far? and I'm yelling at the tv as much as Ramsay is to another cooking show that reduces me to tears listing to these peoples back story. ok ok if I were on the show I could blame the onions, but there's no onions on my couch ( I pronounce like coach according to my bf sheila)

That said, I am looking at the clock and it's time to go to Hell.

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment