Friday 8 June 2012

Mommy really is a potty mouth and people should stop pushing my buttons

Well, I wasn't going to post today but decided maybe a small one would do.
Lets see.. Went to bed last night with a raging headache, thought the logical thing to do would be to sleep it off.. SLEEP?? really? whats that? I was up most of the night and finally at 4am I gave up on the whole deal.
What does one do at 4am you ask.. let me tell you.. think! Thinking is not always a good thing, Sometimes it lets you sit and reflect on conversations youve had, things you've done, things you have to do all the while drinking LOTS of coffee!
Once people were up I could start my day. so, I made some crafts and bought a pool, had a nap, talked to my best friend on the phone while her lunch was so rudely inturrpted ( like usual) by clients and her boss.. cause clearly lunch time is only for laywers.. not thier secretaries. ( well except his other one that he sleeps with).
I should tell you about my best friends. I will start with Sheila.. this is the one I talk to about everything and everyone.. did you just cringe? GOOD! you are probably on the list of people I talk shit about. You know how there were those mean girls in high school? yup.. we've been called those girls.. and we are! 
Sheila lives in West By God Virginia and thankfuly I have an amazing long distance plan.. I have several friends that live in the states.. but only maybe two I am allowed to call.
Sheila and I spend on average 3 hours a day on the phone. some of this time we watch tv, pinterest, facebook and listen to each others day and always manage to cheer the other up.
Sheila has 2 boys.. these boys I would let date my daughters.. oh wait.. they did date my daughters.. sigh.. sadly long distance relationships dont always work. do they?
Sheila lives with one of my other best friends.. we'll call him Jay, mostly cause that's his name. I call him other things.. only I can call him these things, except Sheila.
I suspect they will get married some day when Jay stops procrastinating.
This could be awhile.. he's the KING of it.
Sheila has hair I would die for and pretty green eyes and looks all sweet and innocent.together we are trouble but you can't help but laugh at us. When the words.. Oh hell no, come out of her  mouth.. you run for your life especially if its followed by.. 'mere a minit

So as I am tired my mind will just jump around now.. I found this cool little feature facebook has added to messenger, it tells you when someone had read your message.. I guess the days of pretending you didnt read it are gone.. thank you facebook for showing me who really doesnt want to answer me I'll make note of that when they try to talk to me :)

Burnt my hands trying to make dinner.. rarely do I burn dinner but I do in fact drop the whole pan on the floor screaming in pain as my fingers blister like a heel with a bad shoe. You know what they say.. 5 second rule... haha
I did try however to mow the lawn with my one hand that wasnt burnt, this proved difficult therefore rather than moving the 4 bikes out of the path.. yup.. I mowed around them.. oh well they shouldnt have left them there.

Oh well.. I just got really bored of typing with my left hand only and decided.. the end for today.

5 comments:

  1. I tried to leave a comment from my phone, but ii didn't post so i jumped on the pc, so anyway i loved this and look forward to more. Mowing round the bikes cracked me up haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES, it's trouble when you and Sheila are together, and when you add Katrice to the mix.... Oh Lord. ;-)

    ReplyDelete